THE LIST #50 (& MY SUMMER)
TODAY I’m co-hosting The List with my good friend Aby for one week only.
Stepping in for my buddy Hannah who normally co-hosts as she’s currently on holiday, sunning herself, taking a well deserved break and drinking a Pina Colada or something. (Hopefully.)
The idea behind the list is really simple. Blogger pals – all you need to do is link up any post that is in a list format – get it?!
So for example you might have a top ten list or something similar which you think should be shared with a wider audience. Posts can be old or new and of course, it goes without saying, anyone is welcome!
(The more, the merrier in fact. What can I say these gals know how to throw a link party! *winks*)
Not a blogger? Fret not! You can still join in all the lovely fun by browsing through the cracking posts that will be linked up below. I promise you, you’ll find some brilliant reads.
The wonderful Amy co-hosted last week and here’s her favourite top three posts from last week:
Snowing Indoors –Which Camera Should I Buy
Essex Barn – How To Breathe New Life Into Old Oak
Budding Smiles – My Top Ten Ways To Reduce Stress
This week I’m linking up my Top Ten Techie Things For The Summer and A Thank You To My Mum whilst Aby is linking up 6 Bloggers That Have Rocked My 2 Blogging Years and SEO for Bloggers – What you need to know.
And here’s another wee list from me…
The highlights of my Summer (to date)
- Signing my first book publishing deal! More to come on in this in the future, but let’s just say I’m going to be writing more than one book over the next few years so I’m going to be very busy indeed!
- Holidaying in Kefalonia with my little family. Our break on this beautiful island, was just was the doctor ordered.
- Finding time to read some books! A rare treat! Many thanks to all the lovely people on Twitter and FB who shared their recommendations with me. I really enjoyed The Signature Of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert and the brilliant Reasons To Stay Alive by Matt Haigh is a must read for EVERYONE.
- Celebrating Elsie’s 3rd Birthday at the brilliant Wigfield Farm.
- Catching up with friends whom I haven’t seen for ages. I’ve been a ‘lady that lunches’ pretty much all week.
- Filming a TV pilot with a lovely Twitter friend of mine. Watch out for ‘Stephanie’s House’ coming soon!
- Going to ‘the races’ for the first time!
- Doing very little. Even nothing some days.
- Having lots of quality family time. Always precious. Never enough.
- Wearing summer dresses, no bras (freedom!) and flip flops (the only flat shoes I love!)
- Easy Summer beauty. My freckles are out, my skin is a little darker and my hair is more tousled. Everyone looks better in the Summer don’t they?
- Making exciting plans for the future! I’m getting geared up for September and putting new exciting plans in place for this blog and To Dream Of Dresses which I’ve neglected recently but I promise will be back soon.
What can I say, it’s been a cracker of a Summer. But enough about me, now it’s your turn!
Get linking below and show each other some blogger lurve. I cannot wait to read your posts!