A FEW weeks ago I ordered this rather wonderful little book ‘Start Your Day With Katie: 365 Affirmations for a Year of Positive Thinking‘ by the awe-inspiring and beautiful Katie Piper.
It’s a book that you’re supposed to dip into every day for a daily affirmation, but I find it so comforting and uplifting, that I have been known to not being able to put it down!
Many of the affirmations have really struck a chord with me but here are my five favourites (so far).
* We are more than how we look, and more than the things we own. Our souls are beautiful, and we all have a part to play in this exciting world.
* “The mind is everything, what you think, you become.” Buddha
* “I am no bird: and no net ensnares me; I am a free human being with an independent will.” Charlotte Brontë
* Love the life you have, not the one you think you should have. Make it your own.
* If you want to change your world, first you have to change your ways.
If any of the above ‘speak’ to you, don’t forget to copy them down and pin ’em up where you can see them! Also, do let me know if you have any favourite sayings that keep you feeling inspired!
Till the next time, know that you ARE special.
* Visit katiepiperfoundation.org.uk to find out more about Katie and her incredible work. What a wonder woman! x