SOMETIMES I come across an online shop that just makes me feel like I’ve entered home. A fashion home.
You know that lovely warm feeling you get when you browse a collection and find yourself grinning from ear to ear because everything in it is just so YOU! Feels good doesn’t it?
Finding a stylish retailer that seems to know exactly what you want to wear is pretty rare let’s face it, but it has happened to me recently, when I came across the British brand Joules.
If you haven’t come across Joules before and are wondering what it’s all about, well, think country. Think Great Britain. Think tea. Think humour. And think wellies. (Seriously, if you’re looking for some festival wellies, this is the site for you!)
Admittedly, some of the stuff is a little too safe for my liking. BUT when it comes to the dresses, especially the lovely tunic dresses, I have to tell you, I am SOLD.
The older I get, the more I want to buy stuff which is classic but modern. And for me, Joules’ dresses tick that box very nicely indeed.
To show you what I mean, here is my special Friday Five wish list of Joules’ frocks, that I just cannot wait to get my Shellac manicured hands on.
1. I LOVE a good Bretton stripe and this cute dress is just the thing to wear on a lazy Sunday, preferably in a Parisian cafe watching the world go by.
2. For Hollywood glamour with a contemporary twist, I’m dotty about this fitted dress with contrasting statement beading.
3. I cannot imagine a time when I would never enjoy wearing this simple chambray dress. A wardrobe classic, as perfect for a day at the beach as at a night at the bar.
4. Silk, pink and lace. What’s not to adore? THE perfect dress for the wedding season.
5. Sometimes a gal just needs a pretty frock to wear. This tunic is just the thing to wear to a summer picnic.
And my favourite out of the bunch? Well, in terms of longevity and stylish options, it has to be this little beauty. Here’s how I’d style it up with a few gorgeous Joules accessories. Now then, where’s my purse?
To find out more about the brand and check out their Great British style, you might like to have a watch of this lovely little video too.
Have an amazing weekend everyone and enjoy the sunshine!
***Disclaimer – This post was sponsored by Joules.